Hammer head stuck
1. In production, the temperature is often measured to avoid excessive temperature of the hammer head and cylinder;
2. Choose high-quality and non-impurities alloy materials to avoid impurities sticking to the hammer head.
Press the head on the gooseneck.
When the equipment is at room temperature, try to turn the hammer head. If it can't be turned, change the cylinder and remove the hammer head. If you want to solve the problem quickly, the best thing to do is to change the pot.
You can't beat dozens of molds when you hit, and wait a few minutes before you can continue.
Look at the top of the cutting head if there is a bright spot, such as is full of gray, then plug nozzle, can shoot tip temperature increase moderately, nozzle is time to trim 0.1 to 0.2 seconds, set mold cooling water a little down.
It is easy to crack when casting thin wall parts.
Appear this problem, could be the material or mold opening or improper selection process parameters to control the waste percentage of not more than 30%, mould time shoulds not be too long, about 3 s per mm wall thickness and ejection time delay is not long, generally 0.5 to 2 s.
The material is hard and the tool is easy to wear.
Using the original material ratio, do not use the regeneration material, use special for the hard alloy to produce the gem blade.
The aluminum die casting has dark spots in the polishing.
Reduce the concentration of spraying agent and switch to other spraying agent; Or extended spraying time after spraying.
Metal spatter during die-casting.
Reinstall the mold; Increase the clamping force and adjust the die casting machine to keep the moving and fixed die mounting plate parallel to each other; Increase the support plate on the moving die to increase the rigidity of the plate.
After anodizing of die casting, the pattern is produced.
Uneven spraying, injection oil for a walk, or inappropriate position of high-speed switch oxidation tank copper ion content too high will cause pattern problem, so can let the spraying, injection oil spreading evenly, not gather together in a local, or set up high-speed switch position, reduce owe cast.
Die casting mould adhesive.
1. Check whether the mold temperature is normal and moderately reduce the casting temperature and mold temperature of the alloy liquid;
2. Check whether the dispensing ratio is abnormal and try to replace the mold release agent;
3. Adjust the spray position surface to finish polishing, and carefully polish the nitrided molds to prevent damage to the nitridation layer of the surface, and make it more and more sticky;
4. Improve the design structure of the pouring system to avoid the continuous erosion of the cavity wall or core of the alloy liquid;
5. Modify the mold cooling system;
6. Adjust the casting process parameters, reduce the injection speed and shorten the two-speed trip.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Cast aluminum coating thickness and...
- Analysis of solidification ways of ...
- How is defects of stainless steel c...
- Type of heat treatment in precision...
- Aluminum alloy casting mold include...
- Hot iron casting application purpose
- Determination of casting casting ca...
- Simple stress points in the casting...
- What are good ways to improve surfa...
- Stainless steel castings enterprise...
- Casting process characteristics of ...
- Application and Foundry Technology ...
- Casting temperature and direction c...
- The basic flow of stainless steel p...
- Casting process and mechanical prop...
- Casting Requirements and Surface Qu...
- Nonferrous metal precision castings...
- Casting process of alloy gravity ca...
- Copper tube castings for water pump...
- Brass bushing has high flexibility ...